Thursday 23 January 2014

And finally.....

Turns out Tom's not a match.

Almost feels totally not worth waiting so long for. But then again, it's not like we're back to square one....at least we're not in the dark any more.

On 8 Feb, I'll be attending a kidney transplant seminar with family. Hopefully, it'll answer some more questions and be helpful to our mission. After that, we'll work out what we'll be doing next.
I feel there's more I need to voice....but I don't want to. Not yet. It's there, poking the back of my mind, but I'm refusing to let it forward. Mainly because I feel I'll just get angry rather than productive.

In the meantime, I'm concentrating on working on more acting/modelling jobs (had a pretty busy last couple of weeks!), and baking and just generally keeping busy. And hopefully that'll be enough to keep this nagging 'payattentiontome' in the back of my head.

Not yet...stay out the way a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment